Information contained on the Site does not constitute personal advice
- Information, commentary and discussions regarding financial products and financial strategies on the Site may relate to, consider the circumstances of or refer to broad classes of persons or classes of potential investors based on variables such as the size of investable funds, the persons’ ages or employment status etc. None of the information contained on the Site has been prepared and published after taking into consideration your specific individual circumstances, such as your financial situation objectives or needs. At no stage does SMSF Mate seek to obtain or rely on details of your circumstances, needs or objectives for the purpose of providing advice, and does not provide personal advice to you. Therefore, when you consider or reflect on any information, commentary or discussions that you may have seen on the Site, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your own personal circumstances, needs and objectives. We strongly recommend that you seek professional personal financial advice from an ASIC licensed Australian Financial Services Licensee or one of their representatives before making any commitments or decisions in relation to any financial products or financial strategies.
Scope and limits regarding information, commentary and discussions contained on the Site
- We compare financial product data, basic financial and economic information (such as current interest rates) and basic current product information (such as product fees). We do not consider or assess if a particular product is suitable for you.
- The Site can provide you with merely factual information related to financial products. For example, in response to a request by you about information regarding a financial product, the Site may be able to provide you with the estimated likely cost of a financial product (such as life insurance). The provision of this merely factual information (such as the estimated likely cost of insurance) does not represent financial product advice. In addition, it does not guarantee you can get insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on many additional variables such as your occupation, health and lifestyle – and ultimate acceptance of your application for the financial product will be dependent on a decision by the product provider, not us.
We provide no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the financial product information contained on the Site
- We provide information on the Site to promote your consideration and discussions of issues related to financial products. We endeavour to ensure that the information and other content on the Site is accurate and current, however, We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Site. You must use your own judgment and read the relevant financial product’s Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS“) and publicly available Target Market Determination (“TMD“) before you make any decision about a financial product referred to on the Site. The PDS and TMD are specifically drafted to enable the average person to read and understand the features of the financial product as well as the risks in acquiring and holding the financial product. We also strongly recommend that you seek professional personal financial advice from an ASIC licensed Australian Financial Services Licensee or one of their representatives before making any commitments or decisions in relation to any financial products or financial strategies.
- If you find an error on the Site, please let Us know as soon as possible to enable Us to correct the information.
- Product terms and conditions and product costs listed on the Site (particularly in respect to insurance products) are merely generally indicative amounts and approximations obtained from available data or based on specified assumptions. The product provider of the financial product ultimately determines the price and terms (particularly insurance cover) that they will offer you and the actual cost to be charged. This may vary from the information that We refer to on the Site.
Limited responsibility and liability in relation to the Site
- To the extent permitted by law, SMSF Mate and PWA disclaim all liability to any person in relation to the use of the Site, and you waive all claims against SMSF Mate or PWA in relation to your use of the Site. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA accepts any liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to the Site or its use or any website linked to Our Site. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA represent or warrant that the Site or any website linked to the Site will always be accessible. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA represent or warrant that any applications or communications initiated through the Site will in fact, be received or made to the intended recipient. You are advised to directly confirm the application or communication to the intended recipient by other means.
- The Site includes links to other websites operated by the community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use, and you should familiarise yourself with them. All linked websites are linked “as is” and neither SMSF Mate or PWA sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to the Site. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for the purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this Site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. Neither SMSF Mate or PWA authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in the material in other websites by linking the Site to those other websites.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, SMSF Mate claims the copyright of all material on the Site. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for your personal, non-commercial use. SMSF Mate reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time. Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved.